Steel Pipes & Tubes
» Hollow Sections
Section, Hollow Sections, Steel Hollow Sections, India
Share Us on:
Manufacturers and Exporters of
Hollow Sections, Structural Hollow Sections, Hollow Steel Sections,
Square Hollow Sections, Round Hollow Sections, Mild Steel Black ERW
Square Tubes, Rectangular Tubes & Round Hollow Section Tubes and Hot
Rolled Steel Sections as per customer's requirement. These sections
are available with anti rust oil coating from inside & outside to
ensure safe delivery to end customers.
We are manufacturing and exporting Hollow Sections, Hollow Steel Sections and Hollow Section Tubes as per customer's requirement with anti rust oil coating from inside & outside of the tubes to ensure safe delivery to end customers.
We have developed our core competence in the manufacturing and supplying of high quality hollow sections that are engineered according to the specifications of our clients. Product innovation and quality control has helped us meet the ever expanding demands of the industry.
The use of steel tubular sections provides for strong, light and profitable structures and as a result offer a host of possibilities in terms of application (expressive capacity). The use of these products also facilitates designs with a greater aesthetic appeal.
Hollow Sections |
Manufacturers of Hollow Sections |
Exporters of Hollow Sections |
Suppliers of Hollow Sections |
Traders of Hollow Sections |
Distributors of Hollow Sections
Sections / Hollow Steel Sections
Sections / Hollow Steel Sections
For Furniture industries & domestic
applications, bus body, fencing etc.
IS : 4270 : 1992 - Dimensions &
Masses of Plain End Casing Pipes.
Furniture industries & domestic applications, bus
body, fencing etc. Sizes other than mentioned above can also be
produced upon specific requirements.
- Furniture industries
- domestic applications
- bus body,
- fencing etc.
Sizes other than mentioned above can also be produced upon customers requirements.
| Their main advantages are as follows :
Lighter and more diaphanous structures. Pieces of greater length with fewer joints.
- Large spans. More transparent trusses and purlins with the possibility of eliminating transversal bracing.
- More slender supports. Fewer sections, which can be reduced even more with the use of tubular sections filled with concrete.
- Economical solution. Easily executed direct joints, shorter construction times and easy maintenance, are the results of a correct design and the guarantee of a competitive delivery date and price.
- Expressive capacity. Circular, square, rectangular and elliptical sections, a range of wall thicknesses for every dimension of tubular section, absence of sharp edges, etc. These are the elements that provide innovating, wide ranging possibilities for architects and engineers.
Compression. For the same centered compression load and under the same conditions tubular sections allow for the use of longer elements than possible should open sections be used. If pillars are involved, a concrete fill permits to reduce further the amount of sections used.
- Torsion. Their stiffness is the highest of all commercial steel sections. For this reason, their
behavior is unbeatable in the case of lateral bulging or warpage.
- Bending. Due to the distribution of material on two axes, their
behavior in bending in two directions, is close to that of a beam and better than that of open sections.
- Tensile. The use of welded joints throughout their extension means that the resistant section in the joints is used completely, unlike bolted joints or those with gusset plates.
- Fatigue. The wide range of mechanical applications in which we can find steel tubular sections are eloquent proof of their perfect
behavior in these conditions.
- Fluid-dynamic. Their low opposition to the thrust of fluids allows lighter sections to be used and makes them the perfect element in outdoor or underwater structures, such as posts, masts, towers, cranes, etc.